My Big Fat Greek Wedding Quotes
My Big Fat Greek Wedding Quotes was uploaded at January 26, 2018 at 7:35 pm. This article is published at the Wedding category. My Big Fat Greek Wedding Quotes is tagged with My Big Fat Greek Wedding Quotes, My, Big, Fat, Greek, Wedding, Quotes..
Mymy (mī),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of I used as an attributive adjective): My soup is cold.
- Also, my-my. (used as an exclamation of mild surprise or dismay): My, what a big house this is! My-my, how old he looks!
Bigbig1 (big),USA pronunciation adj., big•ger, big•gest, adv., n.
- large, as in size, height, width, or amount: a big house; a big quantity.
- of major concern, importance, gravity, or the like: a big problem.
- outstanding for a specified quality: a big liar; a big success.
- important, as in influence, standing, or wealth: a big man in his field.
mature: big enough to know better.
- elder: my big sister.
- doing business or conducted on a large scale;
major in size or importance: big government.
- consisting of the largest or most influential companies in an industry: Big steel wants to lower prices, but the smaller mills don't.
- [Informal.]known or used widely;
popular: Nouvelle cuisine became big in the 1970s.
kindly: big enough to forgive.
haughty: a big talker.
orotund: a big voice.
- (of clothing or a clothing design) made of or distinguished by voluminous fabric that is loosely or softly shaped and fitted: a big shirt; the big look.
- (of a wine) having more than average flavor, body, and alcoholic content.
brimming: eyes big with tears.
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]pregnant.
- [Obs.]very strong;
- be big on, to have a special liking or enthusiasm for: Mother is big on family get-togethers.
- big with child. See great (def. 17).
pretentiously: to act big; to talk big.
- with great success;
successfully: to go over big.
- the bigs, the highest level of professional competition, as the major leagues in baseball.
Fatfat (fat),USA pronunciation adj., fat•ter, fat•test, n., v., fat•ted, fat•ting.
- having too much flabby tissue;
obese: a fat person.
well-fed: a good, fat chicken.
- consisting of or containing fat;
oily: fat gravy; fat meat.
- profitable, as an office: a fat job on the city commission.
- affording good opportunities, esp. for gain: a fat business contract.
rich: He grew fat on dishonest profits.
- big, broad, or extended;
thick: a fat sheaf of bills.
abundant: a fat supply of food.
- plentifully supplied: a fat larder; a fat feast.
stupid: fat clumsiness of manner.
- abounding in a particular element: Fat pine is rich in resin.
- (of paint) having more oil than pigment. Cf. lean2 (def. 6).
- (of coal) highly bituminous;
rich in volatile hydrocarbons.
- long1 (def. 25).
- fertile, as land: Everything grows in this fat soil.
- a fat chance, [Slang.]a very slight chance;
small probability: A fat chance he has of winning the title!
- a fat lot, little or not at all: A fat lot they care about anyone else's troubles!
- any of several white or yellowish greasy substances, forming the chief part of adipose tissue of animals and also occurring in plants, that when pure are colorless, odorless, and tasteless and are either solid or liquid esters of glycerol with fatty acids;
fats are insoluble in water or cold alcohol but soluble in ether, chloroform, or benzene: used in the manufacture of soap, paints, and other protective coatings and in cooking.
- animal tissue containing much of this substance;
flabbiness: to have rolls of fat around one's waist.
- the richest or best part of anything.
corpulence: In his later years, he inclined to fat.
- especially profitable or advantageous work.
- an overabundance or excess;
- action or lines in a dramatic part that permit an actor to display abilities.
- Also, phat. Also called lift. [Typesetting.]matter that can be composed easily and profitably, esp. from standing type, illustrations, or the like: fat work.Cf. lean2 (def. 11).
- chew the fat. See chew (def. 9).
- the fat is in the fire:
- an irrevocable action or chain of events has been started;
the die is cast: Now that they have been given an ultimatum, the fat is in the fire.
- the decision, whether good or bad, has been made.
- the crisis is imminent.
- the fat of the land, the best or richest of anything obtainable: to live on the fat of the land.
- to make or become fat.
GreekGreek (grēk),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Greece, the Greeks, or their language.
- pertaining to the Greek Orthodox Church.
- noting or pertaining to the alphabetical script derived from a Semitic form of writing and employing some letters that originally represented consonants for vowel sounds, which was used from about the beginning of the first millennium b.c. for the writing of Greek, and from which the Latin, Cyrillic, and other alphabets were derived.
- a native or inhabitant of Greece.
- the language of the ancient Greeks and any of the languages that have developed from it, as Hellenistic Greek, Biblical Greek, the Koine, and Modern Greek. Abbr.: Gk, Gk.
- anything unintelligible, as speech, writing, etc.: This contract is Greek to me.
- a member of the Greek Church.
- Hellenic (def. 3).
- a person who belongs to a Greek-letter fraternity or sorority.
- [Archaic.]a cheater, esp. one who cheats at cards: usually considered offensive.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Quotesquote (kwōt),USA pronunciation v., quot•ed, quot•ing, n.
- to repeat (a passage, phrase, etc.) from a book, speech, or the like, as by way of authority, illustration, etc.
- to repeat words from (a book, author, etc.).
- to use a brief excerpt from: The composer quotes Beethoven's Fifth in his latest work.
- to cite, offer, or bring forward as evidence or support.
- to enclose (words) within quotation marks.
- to state (a price).
- to state the current price of.
- to make a quotation or quotations, as from a book or author.
- (used by a speaker to indicate the beginning of a quotation.)
- quote unquote, so called;
so to speak;
as it were: If you're a liberal, quote unquote, they're suspicious of you.
- a quotation.
- See quotation mark.
My Big Fat Greek Wedding Quotes have 11 photos including It's YouTube. Uninterrupted., Lovely My Big Fat Greek Wedding Quotes #2 My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Charming My Big Fat Greek Wedding Quotes #3 Grandma From My Big Fat Greek Wedding Nadine Character Study, My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 Family Life Lessons, My Big Fat Greek Wedding Quotes #5 My Big Fat Greek Wedding Sums Up My Life! Fav Scene Will Always Be The, My Big Fat Greek Wedding Quotes #6 My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 Poster 2, My Big Fat Greek Wedding Quotes Good Ideas #7 It Was My Twin - My Big Fat Greek Wedding Just Think., My Big Fat Greek Wedding Quotes #8 My Big Fat Greek Wedding Quotes Glamorous My Big Fat Greek Wedding ., My Big Fat Greek Wedding. There Were Teeth And A Spinal Column., My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Best Quote Ever., My Big Fat Greek Wedding Quotes. Following are the images:
Celebration that was formal themed wedding. Along with My Big Fat Greek Wedding Quotes, there is likewise a wedding party or black tie proper used during the night. For a style party-like this, costume that is black can always deserve to be priced. However, you must usually use a dress that is black with portions that are long. However, you can also use a costume that is dark with knee length based on your convenience.
Similarly, while attending a wedding afew simple suggestions to don a My Big Fat Greek Wedding Quotes. Along with beauty and luxury's outstanding aspect, it satisfies make you look beautiful and used dark gown for each body-shape.
The wedding celebration in the seaside or seaside wedding. The wedding occasion was given that many are used on the seaside or seaside wedding. Frequently, girls may choose brightly colored gowns. However, there is something extremely stylish while wearing a black gown when and while participating a wedding located on the beach the costume only a little flutter as blowing wind. In picking a dress for a seaside wedding party, the main element can be a lightweight product.
Relevant Pictures on My Big Fat Greek Wedding Quotes
- Eve Of Milady Wedding Gowns
- Floral Centerpiece Ideas
- Wedding Planner Goa
- Wedding Rings Matching
- Wedding Cakes With Bling
- Celebrity Wedding Cakes
- Short Dresses To Wear To A Wedding
- Make Your Own Wedding Invitations Free
- Ring Bearer Outfits Beach Wedding
- Black His And Hers Wedding Bands
- Tiramisu Wedding Cake Prices
- Floral Wedding Rings
- Short Wedding Dress With Long Sleeves
- Postage Wedding Invitations
- Wedding Band Ring
- Rainbow Wedding Dresses